• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How do i manually update my profile?

Vatsug

I won new trophies since the last time my account was updated but none of them are being shown on my profile, is there any way i can update by myself or do i have to just wait for the website to decide when it wants to update it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
EA, GOG, Ubisoft and Epic 👉👈
EA already seems to be up to date, you also don't have any achievements yet on there. So if there's no change that's why, you have to earn a new achievement in any game.

Ubisoft also seems updated, however we cannot see achievements on there, only challenges.

For Epic doesn't seem like you've played any games with achievements yet. We can only see games that have achievements, not the entire library.

Grandonomia

EA already seems to be up to date, you also don't have any achievements yet on there. So if there's no change that's why, you have to earn a new achievement in any game.

Ubisoft also seems updated, however we cannot see achievements on there, only challenges.

For Epic doesn't seem like you've played any games with achievements yet. We can only see games that have achievements, not the entire library.
Hey, my PSN stats seems to not have updated since January, I wonder what's wrong

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If my Steam profile is set to private will the manual scan and sync still work properly?
No, it needs to be public while running the manual scan. You can set it back to private afterwards though.