• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How is the moderation here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainGoldDragon

I came here because the TrueAchievements ADMINISTRATION team utter garbage. Power tripping, gaslighting, threatening, false accusations, censoring free speech, you name it.

M18

Bro this you?

July 8, 2022 you unlocked a mass of achievements in 360 games all at once offline which included about 14 online achievements. Then you said "You must be very privileged if you think everyone has a stable connection like you" when someone pointed it out. But if you had a connection at all, some of those achievements would have synced/scanned in in previous days. There's no way you completed Guitar Hero 2 in one day either.

You're projecting your gas lighting bud. "free speech" also isn't a thing on privately owned forums, maybe read up on the law lmao

The "mod abuse" you claim was the mods deleting your comments necroing threads as well.

Last edited:

MainGoldDragon

Bro this you?

July 8, 2022 you unlocked a mass of achievements in 360 games all at once offline which included about 14 online achievements. Then you said "You must be very privileged if you think everyone has a stable connection like you" when someone pointed it out. But if you had a connection at all, some of those achievements would have synced/scanned in in previous days. There's no way you completed Guitar Hero 2 in one day either.

You're projecting your gas lighting bud. "free speech" also isn't a thing on privately owned forums, maybe read up on the law lmao
Let me get this straight. You made an entirely new account to come here and find me? You must be part of the TA Admininstration staff then LMAO

I see you too come from a place of privilege and have absolutely no idea about the living circumstances of other people. The "mass of achievements" was because I connected an old 360 console I found in my storage. I didn't earn them recently, I earned them more than 10 years ago.

Go Gaslight someone that won't call you out on it.

Also unlike you, I have no reason to hide my identity LMAOOOO Come talk to me with your main

Last edited:

M18

Let me get this straight. You made an entirely new account to come here and find me? You must be part of the TA Admininstration staff then LMAO

I see you too come from a place of privilege and have absolutely no idea about the living circumstances of other people. The "mass of achievements" was because I connected an old 360 console I found in my storage. I didn't earn them recently, I earned them more than 10 years ago.

Go Gaslight someone that won't call you out on it.

Also unlike you, I have no reason to hide my identity LMAOOOO Come talk to me with your main
Doesn't explain unlocking online only achievements offline bud lmao. Someone just discovered achievement unlocker and got caught for it lmao

I'm not TA Admin, I'm a bootlicker bud. This is my main on exo

Last edited:

MainGoldDragon

Doesn't explain unlocking online only achievements offline bud lmao. Someone just discovered achievement unlocker and got caught for it lmao
An unstable internet connection does though. The IM tried to gaslight me that it doesn't happen when he Literally acknowledged that it happens in 2 posts. "Online achievements" aren't special, they're like "offline", they simply need to be done in the "online" mode of that game. You can earn progress without having a connection. You can be at "Match Results" screen without an internet connection and still get progress towards the achievement. How IGNORANT can you really be?

Online achievements Can be earned Offline and they have been and you need to deal with it or you'll continue making yourself look like a fool and further proving my point

Last edited:

M18

You would have synced achievements earlier than July 8th if that was the case you dummy. You don't pop 14 online achievements offline in a row and only sync achievements that one day.

And an Xbox live match is over Xbox live... Which requires an online connection. Holy this is an extreme level of trying to gaslight.

Last edited:

MainGoldDragon

You would have synced achievements earlier than July 8th if that was the case you dummy. You don't pop 14 online achievements offline in a row and only sync achievements that one day.
You'll have to rephrase that because I don't understand you're talking about. You're saying that I can't boot up an old console to pop all of them at the same time?

M18

While it's possible some games you can pop online achievements offline due to disconnecting at the stats screen, you'd still have to log back into Xbox live to do another match, meaning you'd have signed into live multiple times and synced achievements multiple times. There's no way, with the amount of achievements you unlocked, to have been disconnected and fluking 14 online achievements offline in the same day in multiple games while also popping the rest of the achievements you did.

We're not stupid, we know what achievement unlockers are. You fucked up using one and now you're trying the classic GOP method of gaslight, obstruct and project. Just make a new account and stop your dumbassery.

Last edited:

MainGoldDragon

You love editing your messages huh?
The "mod abuse" you claim was the mods deleting your comments necroing threads as well.
By "necroing" you mean replying to threads where the last message was 2 days old and was replying To Me ??? Also you forgot that they deleted 3 of my thread, 5 blog posts and my status 8 times because I was exposing said mod abuse LMAO
I'm not TA Admin, I'm a bootlicker bud. This is my main on exo
Oh so then you're this bootlicker https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/PMS+LT+David easy peasy.
And yeah, your "main"
1661184952474.png

And an Xbox live match is over Xbox live... Which requires an online connection. Holy this is an extreme level of trying to gaslight.
Yeah, to START a match you need a connection, not after/while it's ending. Holy this is an extreme level of Ignorance because you have not proven yourself to not be smart enough to try gaslighting.
While it's possible some games you can pop online achievements offline due to disconnecting at the stats screen, you'd still have to log back into Xbox live to do another match, meaning you'd have signed into live multiple times and synced achievements multiple times. There's no way, with the amount of achievements you unlocked, to have been disconnected and fluking 14 online achievements offline in the same day in multiple games while also popping the rest of the achievements you did.

We're not stupid, we know what achievement unlockers are. You fucked up using one and now you're trying the classic GOP method of gaslight, obstruct and project. Just make a new account and stop your dumbassery.
Why would I log back in to do another match? I got the achievement, I have not reason to continue playing. So that "multiple times" is 0, not even 1 LMAO You are making zero sense.
Again why do you continue assuming I got all od them on the same day ?? I got them over 10 years ago. And where do you even see it's 14 achievements ? Where do you get this info from???

The reason you're stupid is because you live your entire life drowning in privilege and you have absolutely no concept about the living conditions over people have to endure. You're just jealous of me and you're grasping at straws trying to bring me down but you've only brought up strawmen arguments so far.

M18

Necrod 4 dead threads. They deleted your shit cause you're being abusive.

If you actually read the IT threads you'd know who I am lol.

This is my main on exophase cause it's my only account.

You'd need to reconnect to live after popping the 30 wins achievement... Because you also popped the 50 wins achievement in another game lmfao.

Can see its 14 achievements because I can look at your achievements and sort by online achievements and see 14 in a row unlocked offline.

I literally live and work in the middle of nowhere where I may or may not get internet connections and have to use cell phone boosters lol.

The reason you're stupid is because you used an achievement unlocker to pop a bunch of online achievements offline at once.

I like to edit to fix speeling errors.

Last edited:

MainGoldDragon

You really shouldn't be speaking when you have absolutely no god damn idea what you're talking about.
Necrod 4 dead threads. They deleted your shit cause you're being abusive.
No necro, no abuse (from me). Show proof or you're just throwing baseless accusations like IM
If you actually read the IT threads you'd know who I am lol.
Why the hell should I care about some random bootlicker ?? LMAO I may be living inside your head rent free, but the same doesn't happen with you. You need to understand your experiences are not a carbon copy of everyone else.
This is my main on exophase cause it's my only account.
So you came here JUST to harass me ?? You Really Are an Admin of TrueAchievement or at least you qualify to be one!
You'd need to reconnect to live after popping the 30 wins achievement... Because you also popped the 50 wins achievement in another game lmfao.
Yeah, in another game in another time LMAO How do you think popping achievements work, huh ? Do you not know that you need to open the game for some of the achievements to pop? Are you SURE you want to be having this discussion when you have LITERALLY No Idea what you're talking about???
Can see its 14 achievements because I can look at your achievements and sort by online achievements and see 14 in a row unlocked offline.
Doesn't show the inbetween achievements, does it ??
I literally live and work in the middle of nowhere where I may or may not get internet connections and have to use cell phone boosters lol.
Congrats, you've lived in better conditions than where I've gamed as a kid.
The reason you're stupid is because you used an achievement unlocker to pop a bunch of online achievements offline at once.
You have yet to prove. You can continue seething and coping all you want. That will never become reality.
I like to edit to fix speeling errors.
And add stuff so you can "gatcha" me for not disputing them. You can't fool me.

Status
Not open for further replies.