• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How many games have you bought but haven't played

Veelin

EpRoLZ-XIAAnH_p

thero159

Thanks to Humble Bundle, my backlog has gotten a little out of hand. At least, I can never say I don't have any games I want to play!

LightSite

It’s at least 1000 at this point. I snag up games on sale all the time. But hey, at least I’ll always have something to play.

Feral

Over 1300 on Steam alone. Mostly from Humble Bundles / Humble Monthly / Steam sales. I don't think I've ever purchased a full price Steam game. I went through a period of working away from home and not being able to play many games for several years, but I kept getting games I wanted to play if they were on sale and wouldn't go much cheaper in the next few years after purchasing. Only just now made a start on my backlog. I built up the collection over several years but it's great because when I think "Oh I really want to play this game" I go to check Steam / PS Plus / PS Now / Gamepass etc and there's a good chance I own it and had no idea.