• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How much is a Used PSP worth?

Cryox

Bro.
Well, i am about to buy a used psp from a friend, and mod it and sell it to another friend, and i am wondering, about how much do used Phat psp's run for?
i already checked ebgames/gamestop, but they are no help.

so please reply asap cause he is selling it to me tomorrow

thanks
~tbb15

EDIT:
he said he will give me the case, the ms and he might throw in whatever games he has. his asking price was $35.

what do you think? good or bad deal?

Cryox

Bro.
thats a good deal last time i wanted to know the psp's at gamestop were being bought for $100

well gamestop is a ripoff. they say they have these 'refurbished psp's' (well some are) but others are psp's that were traded in for like 25 dollars, and sold at GS for around $119

so you say $35 is good?

Sullivan

I sold mine with tons of accessories for 200$ flat. Totally go for this man!

Whisper

Logic :(
well gamestop is a ripoff. they say they have these 'refurbished psp's' (well some are) but others are psp's that were traded in for like 25 dollars, and sold at GS for around $119

so you say $35 is good?
You're not taking advantage of a "special" friend are you?

Adiuvo

$35. If it's hacked, maybe $45 on Ebay. You won't really get that much for it when you resell it.

Cryox

Bro.
$35, and you're honestly asking for advice??
well, i wasn't exactly sure how much the phats were going for, so that is why i asked, although i probably would have bought it either way, i was just curious to see if that was what or better than they are going for.

You're not taking advantage of a "special" friend are you?
Sorry, what exactly do you mean? A friend who whips out his wallet before he thinks, or a friend who won't realize that they just offered you $65 for a 5-10 dollar job until next year?
btw i'm not actually ripping him off if that is what the above looks like
$35. If it's hacked, maybe $45 on Ebay. You won't really get that much for it when you resell it.
Well i am going to hack it myself, and resell it to a friend. i'm only gonna make 5 bucks off of it, then another friend wants his hacked, but hey, i'm about to make 200 dollars this weekend so who cares :D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's reaaaly cheap. If I sold mine lowest I'd go is $50, just for the base unit. So definitely go for it.

LocutusEstBorg

Considering you can't even get hackable ones anymore that's really cheap. You'd get atleast 5000 Rupess for a hacked Phat and 8000 for a hacked Slim. Do the math/currency conversion.

-chw42-

Like a Boss

You'll get more than 45 on eBay...

The best way to go is Craigslist IMO.

NocturnalNL

I bought mine for like €40 (~$45) and got 3 free games (including the case and everything else except mem card), but was in a pawnshop tho.
Very nice necro tho lol ;)