• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How-to add custom picture to a game

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
Welcome to my second guide

Well this guide wont help you if you arent running a m33 custom firmware :glare: so you would need to downgrade to one of them before we start

OK first of all,for faster conversion, backup the game that you want to convert its picture on your PC.

Then download PSX2PSP(link below)

Run the application,open the convert menu,and form ISO/PBP menu select the ISO file(if cso you would need to convert it to iso) and in the output PBP select the folder you want the game to be converted in.

Now open Customize PBP menu,and and from @ background image select open then choose the image(where it should be named pic1.png) then go back to convert menu and select convert.

Now a new ISO file is created copy it into ISO folder and shazam the image is changed.

You can also use PSX2PSP to change icon,backgroud music and other things,maybe i shall post how in this guide :w00t:

Attachments

• psx2psp v.1.4.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 284

biro

did it help u

biro

any comments

biro

!!!!

Acerthief

Man stop pushing people to post in your guides. I had guides that no one cared, and I ended up deleting it myself.

And stop double posting.

biro

ok

Maximz

now if only you could tell me how to do it to a psp game rather then a psx game (which btw i thought this was for psp till i realized afterwards that it was converting the iso to pbp then i was like o.o fck >_< )