• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to change Blizzard profile pic on here?

Richtoon

I have same Blizzard profile pic for 2 years on Exophase. I have changed pic on Blizzard account few times but it never change on Exophase. How can I fix it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can upload a custom avatar if you want (just link it here), there's not a user option to do this though.

The Battle.net API doesn't give us access to the main account avatar, we only can pull the avatars associated with your WoW or SC2 account. Currently, it just pulls a random avatar from those accounts at the time of linking. Looking into changing that though so it pulls from the most recently used character.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry to bump this thread again but... @x3sphere is it still possible for you to change my current Blizzard avatar if i upload one here?
Yes, upload it here and I'll change it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi @x3sphere - I've changed my blizzard profile pic but it wont update here on exophase. Would you still be able to help me fix?
If you can upload the image here, I'll manually replace it. The avatar set in the Battle.net client isn't included in the API we use, only the avatar for each individual game - so it picks a random character avatar from WoW or SC2 by default.

Last edited:

Retodon8

I'm pretty sure Exophase showed something there before, but it now shows a broken image for my Blizzard account. (I haven't used my Blizzard account in ages.)
Same thing for your account, x3sphere, but when I remove the question mark and everything behind it, it works for your image (but not mine).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm pretty sure Exophase showed something there before, but it now shows a broken image for my Blizzard account. (I haven't used my Blizzard account in ages.)
Same thing for your account, x3sphere, but when I remove the question mark and everything behind it, it works for your image (but not mine).
I'll take a look, thanks for pointing it out. Earlier this year we moved all the image handling over to a separate server so might have something to do with that.

waeush

If you can upload the image here, I'll manually replace it. The avatar set in the Battle.net client isn't included in the API we use, only the avatar for each individual game - so it picks a random character avatar from WoW or SC2 by default.
Thanks so much @x3sphere - here it is:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 19

COSMOKRAME

I was a few years without logging into my battle net account and when I came back, my profile picture was all broken, would you be able to replace it with the same one I use here? (if you need the image)
2a62d58b1cc44defa6570c471ef60709.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Updated both of your avatars now.