• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to convert PSone games to PSP EBOOTs

tsisun

Awesome thread Krelian. I'm excited to try to make my psp eboots thanks to your thread. i have tons of ps1 games. Going to try it tonight after work +rep to you man!!

Vincen+207

do the eboot.pbp or w/e have to be in the scusrandomnumbers folder because only the eboot is in my game directory btw im running 4.01 m33-2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
do the eboot.pbp or w/e have to be in the scusrandomnumbers folder because only the eboot is in my game directory btw im running 4.01 m33-2

Well... the name of the folder doesn't matter, but yes, the EBOOT file must be placed inside of another folder located in the GAME directory.

Vincen+207

k but i have 2 eboots so i just renamed 1 of them BASE.PBP because i needed it should i have done that? or should i rename it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
k but i have 2 eboots so i just renamed 1 of them BASE.PBP because i needed it should i have done that? or should i rename it?

If you have another EBOOT, create a separate folder for it. Also the EBOOT file must be named EBOOT.PBP, nothing else, otherwise the PSP won't recognize it.

x_fox81

Nice Work Krelian!!! Now i can convert my fav GT & Ace Combat & play it on de move!!

I also figured out how to convert from desktop (.bin) to PSP (.iso) using those applications!!

Once again Kudos to you!!

january39

eXo Staff
I have Final Fantasy 7 (bought and paid for), going to convert them but is it better to have a mulit disk eboot or 3 seperate ones?

I have the product code on the side of the box so no issues there but what about game saves, not new to PSX>PSP but this the first time i have done a multi disk one?

Will this guide cover multi disk? Thxs

Edit - Sorted.

lucas

multi-disc games

i put ff8 on my psp according to these steps but when i got to the 2nd disc, it said there was no save data. the 1st and 2nd disc have the same save profile so i don't know what's going on. help?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i put ff8 on my psp according to these steps but when i got to the 2nd disc, it said there was no save data. the 1st and 2nd disc have the same save profile so i don't know what's going on. help?

Make sure the GameID is the same also. I do not remember which makes a difference but by changing both the GameID and SaveID then you can be certain it will work.

Jayne

It worked alright...got it onto my PSP and such, but when I go to my memstick to play it, I get the message:
The copyright protection information is invalid. (8010850E)

My only option then is "back"