• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How to get free ringtones on Fido?

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
How can I get free ringtones on my Fido LG Neon? Everytime I select an MP3, it says DRM only available, and then it wont let me set any songs as the ringtone.

Cryox

Bro.
Try sending the song to yourself. either send it to your phone via email using 10digitcellnumber@phoneserviceproviderspicturemessagingemail.com/net
or try selecting the song on your phone, usually needs to be less than 30 seconds, as the item to send via picture message, and put yourself as the recipient. When you get it back, you should be able to save it to your ringtone folder or where ever. That works on my phone, might work on yours. IF all that fails, you can always ask Google.

Edit: My phone that it works on is a Motorola Krave ZN4.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Well I tried a thing called myxer.com, which basically does what your saying, but it requires me to go on the mobile browser, which is not covered by my plan, Id rather be able to just put the ring on my micro SD card and be able to use it