• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How to get older versions of Google Play Store paid games?

BillyVP

Hi, some of my Google Play achievements are glitched due to games not be supported anymore by Google Play.
Apparently, getting older version of said games could be the solution.

The games I have problems with are the following :
- The Bard's Tale (unable to connect to Google Play - game apparently not supported anymore)
- Framed (able to connect to Google Play BUT seriously glitched achievements)
- Rayman Adventures (unable to connect to Google Play - game officialy not supported anymore)
- Sonic Dash (able to connect to Google Play BUT Facebook function removed a long time ago and necessary to get 1 achievement)
- Worms 2 Armageddon (unable to connect to Google Play - game apparently not supported anymore)

For free-to-play games (2 of them), I managed to find older versions on sites like Apkpure.
But for paid games (3 of them), I can't manage to find a way to get older version.
Any help?

Last edited:

BillyVP

EDIT : For unknown reason, the Google Play connectivity for The Bard's Tale works again.
So I was able to get the last achievements I needed for this one.

For Sonic Dash, I created an entire thread dedicated to the "Friends Master" achievement.
Any help will be really appreciated for this one !