• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"how to kill a brand"

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hehe its a great video, I hope Kutaragi watched it xD

Sony has made a lot of mistakes with the PS3, one being the PS2 backwards compatibility.. which is a total joke, almost every firmware update has brought new issues with PS2 games and now in Europe they are shipping PS3's with no Emotion Engine which means barely any PS2 games will work on European units.

I know a new system is not about playing the old games.. but still, Nintendo and Microsoft have no problems keeping the old games compatible.

XsavioR

I think people underestimate the cost of playing xbox online and actually using the features . Its insane. It cost my bro a bunch just for football. well heres a list

xbox 400
madden 70
remotes 80
batteries 60
online points 50
ncaa 50
transfer module 65
harddrive 80

not to mention internet connection per month
wireless adapter is 100$ its not standard.

VS

My psp 220
madden 60

Darkchild

The Doctor
hehe lots of people told me, and I quote "wii sucks, buy a PS3 man! it has more graphics than that piece of white junk" other told me "Games? Microsoft!!!! They made DirectX!"

bleh, when they saw me playing wii sports, they changed their minds, now this song, says that, sony made mistakes, LOTS OF THEM! wii did not! :p

Song is kinda catchy xD

bwalker

i dont get it

I have a ps3 and ive also done alot of gaming on the 360. I love them both and the only reason i pick the ps3 over is cuase of the genre selection and the 360 lacks rpg's. I do fps and action on the computer. I also thing that people need to stop knocking blu-ray the games are the same price as the 360 so who cares. If you dont like the movies dont get them. Its just as stupid to buy a 200 add on for the 360. I think both consoles are great and they cater to different needs. I havent played the wii yet but in terms of games for the avid gamer i dont think it will compete but hell i want one anyway. I love zelda. That being said i think everyone has there preference and it comes down to games, and a year in a half from now is when we can all compare graphics cuase thats when they will start to peak. Just have fun with the system you have and if your not having fun or you cant wait for games then get a new one, cause last time i checked gaming was about having fun and not trying to make fun of ther other guy :). Just my Two Sense even though it probably dont make sense lol.