• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How To Show Games without Achievements from Google Play?

GUGA510

I've saw many profiles showing games without achievements, but my profile doesn't show and I don't know why.

I tried to add games manually, but there's no Google Play option, only Android. I chose Android to see if it works, well, it worked, but the game appears only in "All Games/Profile" tab instead of "Google Play". And below the name of the game it shows "ANDR" instead of "Google Play".

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah the manual add game feature is basically meant for services that aren't tracked. The games added through that only appear under "Non-Tracked" and will not show up alongside other games in your Google Play profile.

What are some examples of games that are missing from your profile? I will check to see if we can pull these when scanning your profile.

Edit: Also I updated the listing for the platforms in the Add Game section, so it shows Google Play instead of Android. This doesn't change how it works though, manually added games are only shown in the All Games listing or under Non-Tracked.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems we can't see those games. Maybe all Google Play games without achievements are not shown publicly, tested on other profiles and could only see games with achievements or those that have leaderboards.

So I don't really have a solution for this right now, sorry. I might consider integrating the manually added games into the platform lists, it's not a simple change though. I'll have to think about how to implement it.

GUGA510

I didn't thought about leaderboard, sorry *facepalm*. Maybe those games that I saw had leaderboard.

No need to be sorry, you don't need to worry about this.
Thanks for the explanation :)