• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Howdy all!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Hey everyone, I'm Cole, I'm an avid gamer, TV watcher, and Professional Fat Kid/Ninja Killer. It's a tough job :biggrin: I mostly enjoy RPGs, and rhythm games, like Stepmania and Guitar Hero 2, but I like and play all kinds. I like to write, and love messin 'round with the RPG Maker programs. I'm from the good ol' USA, right smack dab in the middle of nowhere (rural Illinois). I'm in college right now, and I've been in the moddin' scene for about 7 months or so when I softmodded my Xbox, and since I've modded my PS2, X360, DS (flashcard/passkey), and now my PSP (if you can call it 'modding') when I ordered my 1.5 about 2 weeks ago or so, and am now runnin 3.03OE-C. I found this board through DaX's site, who totally rocks, btw.:smile: Anyway, I'm rambling again, which I find myself doing more often than not, which you'll prolly notice from some of my posts. Also, I talk in run-on sentences alot, and if you don't like it then, well, quite frankly I don't care:biggrin:*stops self from rambling* Anyway, Ciao!

Darkchild

The Doctor
Hey everyone, I'm Cole, I'm an avid gamer, TV watcher, and Professional Fat Kid/Ninja Killer. It's a tough job :biggrin: I mostly enjoy RPGs, and rhythm games, like Stepmania and Guitar Hero 2, but I like and play all kinds. I like to write, and love messin 'round with the RPG Maker programs. I'm from the good ol' USA, right smack dab in the middle of nowhere (rural Illinois). I'm in college right now, and I've been in the moddin' scene for about 7 months or so when I softmodded my Xbox, and since I've modded my PS2, X360, DS (flashcard/passkey), and now my PSP (if you can call it 'modding') when I ordered my 1.5 about 2 weeks ago or so, and am now runnin 3.03OE-C. I found this board through DaX's site, who totally rocks, btw.:smile: Anyway, I'm rambling again, which I find myself doing more often than not, which you'll prolly notice from some of my posts. Also, I talk in run-on sentences alot, and if you don't like it then, well, quite frankly I don't care:biggrin:*stops self from rambling* Anyway, Ciao!

Well Hello there! Welcome to our little piece of gaming heaven =D have fun =)

btw, I left in bold things we have in common PM me if you want ^^

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Thanks, guys!:thumbup: