• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid Human Evolution Clicker: Tap and Evolve Life Forms

TiagoDapper

I have some doubts about 2 specific achievements. The first achievement was "How Was Your Ride?", In its description it says the following: "Turn back to game for the 10t time after closing it for the 9th time." I didn't understand this about going back 10 times, can someone who's done tell me how it works?

The other achievement is "Phone Breaker", my doubt fits for the achievement "RIP Fingers" too, since they are basically the same meaning, only the quantity changes. In the description it says: "Click 100000 times." and "Click 1000000 times." My doubt is whether the clicks on the screen made in the "Space Expeditions" mode count or not for these achievements. Whoever made any of these achievements and can answer me, I will be grateful!

TiagoDapper

I lack a few achievements to make 100% of it, I will be indignant to leave it like that ... Even because it takes time

Last edited: