• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Humble Bundle 4 Goes Live, Includes Cave Story+

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
humnie5.jpg

Humble Bundle 4 has gone live, presenting what is quite possibly the most inciting selection of indie titles yet. Like previous bundles, you set your own price, divvying up the funds to your choosing -- from developers to charity. You can also top that off with a tip for the Humble Bundle organizers.

This time around, Humble Bundle is throwing in two extra games -- Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles -- to those that donate more than the average, which currently sits at $5.33. In addition to those, the full list of DRM-free titles include Super Meat Boy, Shank, Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, and NightSky[...]

Continue reading: Humble Bundle 4 Goes Live, Includes Cave Story+...

Adiuvo

This set has the best games out of all of them. Most of them are worth more by themselves.

I am kinda disappointed that the EFF isn't being donated to. Red Cross is worth donating too, but I'd rather have seen Child's Play get put of this round than the EFF.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Bought nearly instantly after I got the email. both Super Meat Boy and Cave Story+ are worth more than $10 each on their own. Bit.Trip.Runner and Shank looked interesting as well.