• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Humble Indie Bundle 2 is now live!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Here's your chance to get 5 games for cheap while helping charity.

Just like last year's Humble Indie Bundle, all these games are DRM-free, cross-platform indie games which you can name your price for. Anything from $0.01 (you scrooge) to $42,000,000 (can I have some? :D)

You can get it here, http://www.humblebundle.com/

Personally, I think this year's bundle is better than last year's, especially with the inclusion of Braid.

Something that was interesting with last year's bundle was that there were steam codes sent out recently that allowed for the games from last year's bundle to be added to your steam account so here's hoping that something similiar could happen with this set of games as well in the future.

PR0fessor Burnt

goddamnit its not accepting my prepaid master card D:
bullshit that the stupid thing is accepted anywhere mastercard is, it's barely get accepted anywhere

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Woot! Loved the first bundle, will surely enjoy this one even more with Braid (which I have yet to play)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Woot! Loved the first bundle, will surely enjoy this one even more with Braid (which I have yet to play)

I played the demo and really liked it but never got around to buying it. :\

@Professor Burnt, seems a lot of people are having trouble making payments including Notch xD

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I'm stuck on processing....

Braid alone is enough make me want this bundle.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
If anyone wants a key just pm me.
[STRIKE]I can spare 2 bundle keys[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]1key left[/STRIKE]

Gone, i'll be giving more out tomorrow sometime. :wink:

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I'm not really interested in the games this year, but I wanted to support this so they continue doing it every year. Plus, their effort to get steam codes for last years games deserves some contribution

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
You can redeem the indie bundle pack on Steam or Desura now.
You can generate the key via download page.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
You can redeem the indie bundle pack on Steam or Desura now.
You can generate the key via download page.

Only Braid, Osmos and Machinarium though. Apparently Revenge of the Titans and Cortex Command will be added automatically to your Steam account when they become available on it.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I just got email saying I got the humble indie bundle pack 1# for free.
You should able generate the key via download page again:3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yep, same here. Incredibly nice of them.