• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Hyper Scape Achievements/Challenges

tyl0413

Hope this is the right place to post, would anyone be interested in doing Uplay achievements/challenges for Hyper Scape? Would like to get the 100% because i have a feeling this game won't live for too long.

tyl0413

As the achievements were added after the club challenges and they are exactly the same, why don't you get the achievements you've already done? I really don't want to win without getting any kills Kodi nox again.
It's because Uplay achievement system really blows. Feel free to add me on Uplay if you wanna play sometime.

Gryma

Sorry dude, i cant help you for Hyper Scape, actually the time to find a game is just horrible. But if you need help for another game like For Honor, im here o/

tyl0413

Sorry dude, i cant help you for Hyper Scape, actually the time to find a game is just horrible. But if you need help for another game like For Honor, im here o/
Few months ago i could find a game just fine, did it lose that many players since then?