• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I am impressed.

Volsfan91

Wow, I just stumbled on these boards on GFaqs from someone's sig.

Everything looks awesome.

I help in the running of http://1337noobs.com/forum . We're going to use a different frontpage. The frontpage of Exophase.com was what impressed me the most. What did you guys use to make it? Like, is it a modded Wordpress installation or what?

If we ever need help, we'll ask you guys, because this looks awesome.

We were going to get VBulletin, as you guys have, but our server was too slow. We got SMF (Simple Machines Forum) instead.

Also, the banner for the forums is unbelievable. Who made that? Their services may have to be recruited. :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Exophase.com uses a custom CMS I made in PHP that integrates with vBulletin. Any topics posted in the news forums will show up on the main page, so it is very easy to use. The banner was done by me aswell.

Glad you like the site :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Actually we switched to WordPress awhile back. This thread is nearly two years old :p I don't even have the old system anymore.