• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I cannot add my GOG profile

LordSith

Hi,

I checked in GOG that my profile (https://www.gog.com/u/angelray )can be seen by anyone, and it's the case.

But when I add my username (angelray) in the GOG line in exophase, it doesn't work and says it's private but that I should ask here for support if I think it's a mistake.

So maybe it's a mistake, or did I see something wrong?

Can someone help?

Thank you!

Retodon8

Seems to be set up properly on your end, I can view your GOG profile even when I'm not logged in on the site.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Do you have the last setting "Your Visibility" turned on? Without it on, GOG doesn't include your user in the search results when trying to find your profile, so I suspect this is why it's throwing the privacy error. Technically you should be able to turn it off after added to the site, but it's needed for the initial lookup.

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 10.46.31 AM.png