• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I can't add my Origin account

ShuckfacedShank

Looks like your account is affected by the bug on Origin that started a few months ago. Seems to mostly affect users that changed their username in the past.

If you add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) I can manually add it as that will let me see your profile then. Right now, if I try to add you, Origin just says the username doesn't exist which is why the site cannot find your profile as well.
I have the same problem.
Looks like your account is affected by the bug on Origin that started a few months ago. Seems to mostly affect users that changed their username in the past.

If you add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) I can manually add it as that will let me see your profile then. Right now, if I try to add you, Origin just says the username doesn't exist which is why the site cannot find your profile as well.
@x3sphere I have the same issue. My EA ID is Okamivee. Sent you a request.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have the same problem.

@x3sphere I have the same issue. My EA ID is Okamivee. Sent you a request.
AFAIK this is no longer an issue, must have been some other reason it wasn't linking up. I tried adding your account now and it went through fine. Try adding it again.

The_Cake_is_lies

My account also doesn't appear to be adding, and my username on EA.com is Tachikomas01
I hope this is an appropriate place to mention that

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor