• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I can't add my Origin account

49 ΔΡΑΧΜΕΣ

My origin account name is Dimostheenis, it's completely public but it still gives me an error when I try linking it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1384.png
    Screenshot_1384.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_1385.png
    Screenshot_1385.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_1386.png
    Screenshot_1386.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 66

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like your account is affected by the bug on Origin that started a few months ago. Seems to mostly affect users that changed their username in the past.

If you add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) I can manually add it as that will let me see your profile then. Right now, if I try to add you, Origin just says the username doesn't exist which is why the site cannot find your profile as well.

49 ΔΡΑΧΜΕΣ

Looks like your account is affected by the bug on Origin that started a few months ago. Seems to mostly affect users that changed their username in the past.

If you add me as a friend on Origin (x3sphere) I can manually add it as that will let me see your profile then. Right now, if I try to add you, Origin just says the username doesn't exist which is why the site cannot find your profile as well.
Added you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Stratum42

I'm actually having this issue with Ubisoft at the moment. I fixed Origin by changing my Origin Username back to what it was. However that can't be done with Ubisoft as easily. Is there anyway to get the Ubisoft account sync'd up using my current name?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm actually having this issue with Ubisoft at the moment. I fixed Origin by changing my Origin Username back to what it was. However that can't be done with Ubisoft as easily. Is there anyway to get the Ubisoft account sync'd up using my current name?
Looks like you got it added? Seems to be in sync as well although if anything is missing let me know.

Stratum42

Looks like you got it added? Seems to be in sync as well although if anything is missing let me know.
I did get it added yes. It's sees the current User Name for Uplay as well. It however has not sync'd up any of the Achievements/Challenges. Unlinking, relinking, etc. aren't doing it either.
I'm guessing it's similar to the Origin issue where it's finding my current name, but the Achievements etc. are hidden behind my old Uplay name.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I did get it added yes. It's sees the current User Name for Uplay as well. It however has not sync'd up any of the Achievements/Challenges. Unlinking, relinking, etc. aren't doing it either.
I'm guessing it's similar to the Origin issue where it's finding my current name, but the Achievements etc. are hidden behind my old Uplay name.
Perhaps, I added you as a friend on Ubisoft Connect so I can view your stats on the website and compare vs the data here.

And to clarify for Ubisoft only the challenges are tracked, not the achievements as they haven't made that data public. So if you've only earned achievements that could be why also, they are separate from the challenges.

Stratum42

Perhaps, I added you as a friend on Ubisoft Connect so I can view your stats on the website and compare vs the data here.

And to clarify for Ubisoft only the challenges are tracked, not the achievements as they haven't made that data public. So if you've only earned achievements that could be why also, they are separate from the challenges.

Ahh ok that's it then. I have many Achievements, however I haven't done any of the Challenges so that explains it. I was a little confused by the icon description when hovering over it as it mentions Trophies and Achievements, but not Challenges.
Maybe something that can be edited in the site code to clarify?

Thank you for your quick responses and your time! You guys have a great thing here and it's really apprecited.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

vincserfoster

Hello I've follow the steps in origin but it's working a little because it showing my profile icon but it still shows that 'This profile is either private or no games have been played.'

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello I've follow the steps in origin but it's working a little because it showing my profile icon but it still shows that 'This profile is either private or no games have been played.'
You have the "Hide games without achievements" setting enabled so games without achievements are filtered out.

With that setting disabled, it is showing your games. I don't see any earned achievements however, if that's not correct make sure you made your achievements public as it's a separate setting on Origin.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor