• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I can't find my stats. I set my account to public and started a manual sync.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Had a look and all your games seem to be showing up, so I'm guessing you have resolved it.

gamer1290a

Had a look and all your games seem to be showing up, so I'm guessing you have resolved it.
Yes it works now. But some stats are really incorrect. I never touched a ps4 or a ps vita, yet it says I only played those two, It also says I have only 71 hours of playtime. I'm going to run another manual sync to see if it fixes it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes it works now. But some stats are really incorrect. I never touched a ps4 or a ps vita, yet it says I only played those two, It also says I have only 71 hours of playtime. I'm going to run another manual sync to see if it fixes it.
I checked and it's matching up with what PSN shows. You've never played on PS4 yet almost all games in your list are from PS4? That doesn't make sense - do you possibly have multiple PSN accounts and linked the wrong one?

gamer1290a

I checked and it's matching up with what PSN shows. You've never played on PS4 yet almost all games in your list are from PS4? That doesn't make sense - do you possibly have multiple PSN accounts and linked the wrong one?
No, This is my only account. I have Been using it for 5 years.

Retodon8

If really is your account it seems like somebody else has been using it. Could it be you logged in on a friend's PS4 once? That friend could (accidently) be playing games using your account? Maybe somebody figured out your password and it's a good idea to change it immediately?

Are you 100% sure you entered the right account on Exophase though? Do you see all those PS4 games listed on your account when you're logged in on the PSN platform you do play on? Do you see the same avatar image there as the one on https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/gamer1290a/ ?

EDIT: I just scrolled down on your Exophase profile page, and the PS4 games go all the way back to 2018. I think you would've noticed it earlier if somebody was using your account all that time, or did you maybe stop using it before then?

Last edited:

gamer1290a

If really is your account it seems like somebody else has been using it. Could it be you logged in on a friend's PS4 once? That friend could (accidently) be playing games using your account? Maybe somebody figured out your password and it's a good idea to change it immediately?

Are you 100% sure you entered the right account on Exophase though? Do you see all those PS4 games listed on your account when you're logged in on the PSN platform you do play on? Do you see the same avatar image there as the one on https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/gamer1290a/ ?

EDIT: I just scrolled down on your Exophase profile page, and the PS4 games go all the way back to 2018. I think you would've noticed it earlier if somebody was using your account all that time, or did you maybe stop using it before then?
It's 100% the same account. And even if someone else is using my account(which they are not) doesn't really explain why it is showing no ps4 playtime. Thanks anyways tho

Retodon8

You're welcome. Well, if you yourself see the PS4 games on your account when you're logged in on PSN at least we know for sure it's not an issue here on Exophase, so I would contact PlayStation support if you haven't yet. I hope things get sorted. 👍

Retodon8

Looking for something else, I found this thread again, and I was a bit curious.

There's still only 71 hours logged, but I see new PS4 gameplay from March and April. Something strange is that https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/gamer1290a/stats/ is only showing PS3 and Vita as platforms. I looked into some of the recent games, and some are both on PS3 and PS4, and some on PS4 and PS5. You never mentioned which Sony platform you actually do play on, but now I'm guessing PS3 and PS5. I understand PS5 has some backwards compatibility, which could explain Bloodborne which is only a PS4 game. Or maybe you started playing PS4 in the meantime.