• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I couldnt track my Apex Legend game record time

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We can't see it on your PlayStation profile. Are you sure that it's not hidden, or that you have your privacy setting set up correctly, and that you've added the right profile on Exophase?

TeaLeafEgg

Yes I'm sure , and the problem is , I can't even see Apex Legend at the very beginning after creating the account, so I don't think it's me to turn it hidden

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well, I've looked on your PlayStation profile (via the PlayStation app), and I couldn't see it. You can check it for yourself as well. It's not showing up on PlayStation. That's why Exophase can't pick it up. So it's either hidden or you didn't connect the correct account. (Or privacy settings set up incorrectly - Maybe you bought a PS5 recently and when logging in, it messed up your privacy settings?)