• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

eighty4

So far I've been looking for invites to private trackers, invite-only forums and private FTP access download sites. So instead of me starting up millions of threads, I've made this single one in order to see who has invites to what and willing to trade or give out for what.

I have one yayhooray invite so far, and will be getting another what.cd invite on the 8th.

5280a14a04662d3f8bd7a999d45d31f0.png

eighty4

It's a site filled with web designers, coders, etc. But that's not the focus - it's to just go around posting whatever you feel like but doing it correctly.

Here's what I'm trying to show:

efd84965928fec8a69557200ef507e91.png

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
I have a demonoid and 8 IPTorrents invites, and am looking for a torrentleech or sceneaccess invite.

Adiuvo

I just have five Demonoid ones right now. Don't really need anything, so it's free. Just send me a PM.

Sullivan

Frenchy, send me one, I never signed up there. Always wanted to.

Anyways, I am on queue for a interview at what.cd

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Sullivan said:
Stuck up bitch? Excuse me, you have issues.

Anyways, I am on queue for a interview at what.cd

You're not gonna pass it, unless you have an intermediate knowledge of transcoding/FLAC/VBR vs. CBR/etc

twelve

I'm not dead
Why do you all constantly act like children. Sullivan asked for an invite. If you don't want to give him one then don't, nothing else needs to be said.

Sullivan

Why do you all constantly act like children. Sullivan asked for an invite. If you don't want to give him one then don't, nothing else needs to be said.

Thanks for putting that out there.

Hey guys, about the what.cd, the "interviews" as they call them can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours! And I was in a line of 4 people, I didn't have time to stick around for a long time. So I will try again after school tomorrow. Just check out there irc.

James.

User Not Found
Any tracker invites that someone would be willing to give me?
I'm not bothered which one, music would be nice.

Pm for my email.

Tooplex

Nevermind got one :D This post can be deleted. For my hospitality. PM me for a demonoid code. Ive got 2 to spare.