• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

CASHMON3Y

Yes he is!

Ill pay for what.cd invite...
How much? Ive got a seller that wants a BJ for one, and im trying to figure out if the price is right. So come on Bob Barker.

Sullivan

Well a donation is 5 euros, so ya, i guess that much gets you an invite to give on there site.

Which I think a euro is like 1:1.23 (EURO:USD)... I think.

Anyways, My ISP has been cutting off and on my service a lot so I can't use torrent clients, I have to use online ones.

So I recommend this really good one to you guys to use, you can use it on an ipod, iphone, ps3, pc, anthing that access's the internet.

torrelay.com

EDIT: This thread should be renamed as media sharing thread or pirate thread, of some sort. it has gone way off.

TacticalPenguin

If you have to use shitty online torrent clients, you will NEVER survive on what.cd

Most people have decent speed broadband with open ports on utorrent, if not a dedicated seedbox.

Also, if you cant pass that interview, you don't need to be on what.cd anyways. It is plenty easy and passable if you just read the shit they tell you to read.

Sullivan

If you have to use shitty online torrent clients, you will NEVER survive on what.cd

Most people have decent speed broadband with open ports on utorrent, if not a dedicated seedbox.

Also, if you cant pass that interview, you don't need to be on what.cd anyways. It is plenty easy and passable if you just read the shit they tell you to read.

Well its stupid questions, I answered them all correctly, but he didn't tell me to list all the formats the relate to Lossy, so I just put the highest quality ones... And there not shitty online clients, the one I use I have a free premium account, so It is always seeding, even while I am offline, and I get speeds of 500 kb/s or more. so STFU

TacticalPenguin

I answered them all correctly, but he didn't tell me to list all the formats the relate to Lossy, so I just put the highest quality ones
All the formats that relate to lossy? You mean all the lossy formats? And lossy is not high quality. Again read the shit they tell you to read.

And there not shitty online clients, the one I use I have a free premium account, so It is always seeding, even while I am offline, and I get speeds of 500 kb/s or more. so STFU

"Does this site seed my torrents as I should on the torrent network?
As you're downloading the torrent is actively being seeded. Only Prime members can seed torrents."
"Keep Seeding Prime Only."

"3 Active Torrents
500 KB/s Per Torrent DL
200 KB/s / Per Torrent UL
Unlimited Save Bandwidth
Automatically seeds to 1:2
1 GB File Size Limit
$ 14.95 / mo"

Torrent Relay - Prime

Three active torrents, and every $5 extra you pay per month gets you one more. You'll be waiting QUITE a while between downloads if you want to keep a ratio.

RoBz

sucker
Sullivan, if you're going to do that you might as well get a seedbox, you can get them for about 23 euros a month.

Also, don't be an idiot and offer to pay for an invite...you think they'll let you in if they find that out?

TacticalPenguin

Sullivan, if you're going to do that you might as well get a seedbox, you can get them for about 23 euros a month.

Also, don't be an idiot and offer to pay for an invite...you think they'll let you in if they find that out?

That or get an ISP that doesnt suck.

And yea they ban anybody who buys or sells invites.

Also, once youre on What, you can get a slot in a 4-way shared seebox for $15/month

eighty4

Well its stupid questions, I answered them all correctly, but he didn't tell me to list all the formats the relate to Lossy, so I just put the highest quality ones... And there not shitty online clients, the one I use I have a free premium account, so It is always seeding, even while I am offline, and I get speeds of 500 kb/s or more. so STFU

You obviously didn't get them all right, or even most of them if you didn't get in. :tdown:

Also, if you pay for an invite, I'm more than certain "someone" here would report you. ;)

nights

my mistake....neither site....

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
yes. sceneaccess please. I can give you a demonoid and iptorrents for it.

RoBz

sucker
Erm...trading invites is bad, and a banable offense on most trackers.
Just putting that out there.

nights

EndUknown as much as I would love an IPT invite I am perma-banned from there.
I was an uploader; with a potty mouth. lol Look up nights in the browse section....Also sorry I don't have invites to either site. But I will PM someone as soon as I do. =)

TacticalPenguin

I was an uploader; with a potty mouth. lol Look up nights in the browse section....Also sorry I don't have invites to either site. But I will PM someone as soon as I do. =)

you're quite far from any invites on what as far as I can see assuming you go by the same name..... 320MB uploaded

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
ok. I'll reserve my place in line for both what.cd and sceneaccess

Sullivan

"Does this site seed my torrents as I should on the torrent network?
As you're downloading the torrent is actively being seeded. Only Prime members can seed torrents."
"Keep Seeding Prime Only."

"3 Active Torrents
500 KB/s Per Torrent DL
200 KB/s / Per Torrent UL
Unlimited Save Bandwidth
Automatically seeds to 1:2
1 GB File Size Limit
$ 14.95 / mo"

Torrent Relay - Prime

Three active torrents, and every $5 extra you pay per month gets you one more. You'll be waiting QUITE a while between downloads if you want to keep a ratio.

I have gotten a premium account on there for free, do I need to say it again?
Besides, I don't mind having 5 open torrents! Thats great, I don't have to bog down my bandwidth!

All the formats that relate to lossy? You mean all the lossy formats? And lossy is not high quality. Again read the shit they tell you to read.

Wow, read that sh*t again! I didn't say Lossy was high quality, I said that I put down the HIGHEST QUALITY LOSSY as an answer! I didn't say I put LOSSY DOWN AS HIGH QUALITY!

Please read my posts before you criticize them please. Stop jumping through my posts, and reply with stuff such as what you post.

TacticalPenguin

I have gotten a premium account on there for free, do I need to say it again?
Besides, I don't mind having 5 open torrents! Thats great, I don't have to bog down my bandwidth!
5 open torrents is nothing, you need tens or hundreds open to keep seeding as much as you need to.

Wow, read that sh*t again! I didn't say Lossy was high quality, I said that I put down the HIGHEST QUALITY LOSSY as an answer! I didn't say I put LOSSY DOWN AS HIGH QUALITY!
The highest quality lossy sucks compared to lossless, so why not put lossless as the answer? If you knew the formats like they want you to it would be common sense.

Please read my posts before you criticize them please. Stop jumping through my posts, and reply with stuff such as what you post.
How do you think I'm responding to specific parts if I'm not reading them? I'm just telling you that your situation simply won't work on what.cd.