• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I love these forums.

karasuman

I found these forums when I bought a PSP and set out to hack it. While I found four or five different sites that have all been helpful to varying degrees, the people at eXophase have been by far the most helpful, friendly, and all-around terrific. You guys really take the time to read posts and answer the question that's being asked. The stickied threads are great, and instructions are always clear. The moderation team seems to be doing an excellent job keeping spam threads at a low, too.

This is, all-around, the best site I've come across for a new PSP owner. Thanks!

Roe

Yeah these forums are the best ever, and it's not all dark like nearly all the other psp forums.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
These forums do rock hardcore. Everyone- keep up the good work! Especially, x3sphere, DarkChild, MenaceInc, Shadowforte, roe-ur-boat, and Goldline, and any other big players here on the 'phase that I'm forgettin'. Rock on!:w00t:

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Flat out I check these forums at least twice a day. It's got great help from people and you don't get all those annoying first posts and mean people. Cause mean people suck!:mad1: