• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I might entered the wrong PSN username

LittleImp

I entered the PSN username but the games shown on the page are not my games.
Maybe I misremember my PSN username. When I try to change the PSN username, it shows "PSN information could not be retrieved. This may be due to privacy settings on your account. "
So what should I do now?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Did you check your privacy settings? Let me know what your PSN username is and I'll take a look.

LittleImp

Did you check your privacy settings? Let me know what your PSN username is and I'll take a look.
I've already checked my privacy settings and my psn username is LittleImp19. It's L and I, not l and i. Could you please help me to change it?

Attachments

• QQ图片20190118094531.png
    QQ图片20190118094531.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

LittleImp

I've already checked my privacy settings and my psn username is LittleImp19.
It's L and I, not l and i. Could you please help me to change it?

Attachments

• QQ图片20190118094531.png
    QQ图片20190118094531.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 4

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks! Now I saw the psn has changed into the correct one, but my profile is still incorrect. I'm totally confused...

It wasn't clear to me if you wanted your site username changed as well. I've changed it to "LittleImp" now