• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I need friends to multiplayer games,completing a few platinum (głównie to polskojęzycznych użytkowników)

Pan_Izaak

I need help completing a few platinum. Currently, I mean Mortal Kombat X (points of respect) and Little Big Planet 3 (complete maps for four players).
It would be nice if there was someone Polish-speaking, it would be easier to talk.

dedCAESAR

I imagine it would also be helpful to be in the same time zone (if you're currently in Poland).
I hate when games make online trophies a requirement for Platinum trophies. I'm only 15 away from a platinum (just finished the game and got the credits, now comes the grinding) in Rayman Legends (including the platinum) and the one I know I'm going to have a problem with getting is the Beat a Friends Challenge score once and Beat a Friends Challenge score 30 times, since none of my friends have the game.
I do have Mortal Kombat XL but I have deleted it from the memory. I could load it again, but then the only issue would be timing. I'm in California and while its the Afternoon for you its the beginning of my work day, I start at 7. Maybe I can help you out on the weekend. Also, I cant promise you a challenging fight, I'm absolutely horrible at fighting games.

Last edited:

Pan_Izaak

The completion of platinum in Rayman Legends took me over 3 months, the achievements you mentioned I finished with the help of the second account. If you want, I can help you, even though I can not look at this game anymore. We can get along later in PSN, my nickname: pi1415926535

And excuse me for spelling, I use google translate, it's just faster for me.

dedCAESAR

The completion of platinum in Rayman Legends took me over 3 months, the achievements you mentioned I finished with the help of the second account. If you want, I can help you, even though I can not look at this game anymore. We can get along later in PSN, my nickname: pi1415926535

And excuse me for spelling, I use google translate, it's just faster for me.

Awesome! Thanks!
I would do the second account but my copy of Rayman was one of May's free games for the PlayStation Plus subscription and is tied to that account for me. I don't think I can transfer that game over to a second one. Yeah, I saw that the 11th Level of Awesomeness is going to be a fucking grind, as is getting 1 milliion Lumes. I'm at level 9 and have a couple invasion paintings left as well as the last 2 paintings for the Final painting followed by the Origins paintings, which I still have like 100-something Teensies to find.
And don't worry about the google translate thing.

Last edited:

dedCAESAR

When you find time, invite me to PSN and we can start playing.
Will do!
Actually a friend of a friend that is also playing Rayman Legends added me and I was able to beat his Silver Trophy Daily Challenge score 30 times, of course he couldn't make it easy for me.
So I'll save you the horror of having to play that game again. I should have some time this weekend for Mortal Kombat. I'll send you a friend request on PSN.