• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I take a break.

Gamer Steve

Hi, everyone. I'm going to temporarily disable my profile. The reason is that I'm a little too obsessed with achievements and I'd like to take a break.
well I hope you have fun gaming and one day come back to the site....its nice to take a break especially since achievement hunting can become a addiction and stressful we lose sight on what gaming is really about. But take care and see u soon :cool:👍

PuFf3rL1GhTy

well I hope you have fun gaming and one day come back to the site....its nice to take a break especially since achievement hunting can become a addiction and stressful we lose sight on what gaming is really about. But take care and see u soon :cool:👍
Thank you😃, the problem is that I begun focus too much about earning achievements than actually enjoy games. But don’t worry, I’ll be back ✌️

Gamer Steve

Thank you😃, the problem is that I begun focus too much about earning achievements than actually enjoy games. But don’t worry, I’ll be back ✌
completely understood, I have been there a few times now what I do is try to get as many achievements as I can unless its a game I really love or really want to get all the achievements in like Final Fantasy VII Remake