• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC ICEnhancer 2.0 Released, Overhauls GTA IV PC Graphics

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
gtaice.jpg

If you've got a capable PC, it's high time to re-visit Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV. A major update t0 ICEnhancer has been released to the masses, bringing with it improved performance, lighting and compatibility.

While GTA IV was lauded for its visuals at release, this mod takes it to another level, arguably inching the closest we've seen to photo-realism[...]

Continue reading: ICEnhancer 2.0 Released, Overhauls GTA IV PC Graphics...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
New screenshots from x3sphere in screenshot thread in 3...2...1...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
looks pretty damn nice, but i'm curious as to how noticeable the visual artifacts are, or at least in the video, anytime the camera got close to the car, you could see it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
New screenshots from x3sphere in screenshot thread in 3...2...1...

Downloading it now :p The file hosting site he used is soo slow though, only getting like 50KB/s.

looks pretty damn nice, but i'm curious as to how noticeable the visual artifacts are, or at least in the video, anytime the camera got close to the car, you could see it.

If you're referring to the flickering reflections, going by YouTube comments it's a glitch with Rockstar's in-game video recorder and not present in the actual game.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Downloading it now :p The file hosting site he used is soo slow though, only getting like 50KB/s.

If you're referring to the flickering reflections, going by YouTube comments it's a glitch with Rockstar's in-game video recorder and not present in the actual game.

o?, i assumed it was captured with fraps, didn't know their was an in game recorder

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
o?, i assumed it was captured with fraps, didn't know their was an in game recorder

Yeah. I assume he used it to capture more cinematic angles, gives more control over the camera and such.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor