• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

If I found an exploit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliderkk

What do I do to confirm if it works? I don't wanna say what it is but it seems promising... Isn't there a hombrew app that tells me?

Sliderkk

You spelled an acronym wrong...

explosions

You didn't find one. kthnxbai.

Adiuvo

There is no homebrew app to tell you, and honestly, if you can't tell it's an exploit then it's not. A crash, no matter the circumstances, is typically not an exploit.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
failploit.

there is no homebrew app that tells you, if you find an exploit, and you think it works, you try launching homebrew that you have coded from it, man it's ages since i talked about this.

leave it to the experts.

Sliderkk

K fine if you guys insist that there's no hope to it then I'll take your word for it.

Dan

Contributor
It's not that we're not telling you to do it, it's just the fact that if you had found an 'exploit', you wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it.

No offence.

Sliderkk

None taken, At the date I write this post I do not have a clue...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Plus an exploit is not easy to find... Usually it's not in your hands to find the exploit, it the exploit who finds you...

Did I just make hackers look like prophets? xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I didn't wha? Internet jargon is SO not my thing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.