• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

im having problems playing digimon world 3 on my psp

Angle619

in the game when i go in some places when i want to come out the game stops an the screen goes black my firmware is 3.71 m33-3 iv also downloaded the popsloader and tested all the pops even 3.03 but it was no use i also tried to ro compress the eboot.pbp that also didn't work anybody have any ideas what i should do?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are you sure the ISO itself isn't corrupt? Do other PSX games work fine?

OctoberFly

I think you should change the game ID when you convert it into EBOOT. It's kinda rare to find an EBOOT that works if you download them.

I recommend you to download the ps1 image file and convert it into EBOOT. Change the game ID from SLUS01436 to SLPS01724.
I did this and it works for me.

If you don't know where to find the stuff to convert or the ps1 image file i got it here.

january39

eXo Staff
I would suggest trying diff conversion programs. I have had some work with Autopopstation4 but not on PSX2PSP before now.

In fact when converting final fantasy 7, it took the combo of the above 2 to get all 3 discs to Eboot stage.

No idea why, just seems that way for me