• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I'm new

Spam

Hello there.

I recently realised Raptr had stopped tracking my console games so I looked for an alternative and this seemed like the best thing going.

In fact I'm surprised how good this site is, features wise.

The forums seem a little dead though, I think there's potential for a good community though with the built in screenshots and videos.

forums could be catagorised a bit better.

I just got an xbox one and I wouldn't mind a few like minded people to play with

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Welcome! If you have any suggestions on how to categorize the forums better I'm all ears.

nick_ouzo12

Greetings guys from beautiful Greece....another new member!can somebody help me please to realize how exactly works the system with the signature?i mean,which link should copy-paste to appearance my gamertag elsewhere?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Greetings guys from beautiful Greece....another new member!can somebody help me please to realize how exactly works the system with the signature?i mean,which link should copy-paste to appearance my gamertag elsewhere?

It depends on the forum, but generally, use the BB Code link.

Alex

Hello there.

I recently realised Raptr had stopped tracking my console games so I looked for an alternative and this seemed like the best thing going.

In fact I'm surprised how good this site is, features wise.

The forums seem a little dead though, I think there's potential for a good community though with the built in screenshots and videos.

forums could be catagorised a bit better.

I just got an xbox one and I wouldn't mind a few like minded people to play with

Once upon a time the forum was swarming!

But indeed, welcome to the club :)