• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I'm one 3.10 OE-A and want to run ISOs.. so lost.

whitemamba

OK.. well I have two actual games that I've bought.. Vice City Stories and an unpatched version of LCS.. I've done all the things I need to do to get to version 3.10 OE-A and now I want to run some ISOs..

I've downloaded a UMDRip iso of Burnout Dominator, and I've tried putting it in an "ISO" folder in the main root, PSP folder, and PSP/Game folder and no matter what, it won't show up on my memory stick in the PSP..

And yes, I've had a UMD in the drive.. I've tried both VCS and LCS..

Any suggestions? Is it the ISO file? Is it the UMDs I'm using? What's the deal?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
OK.. well I have two actual games that I've bought.. Vice City Stories and an unpatched version of LCS.. I've done all the things I need to do to get to version 3.10 OE-A and now I want to run some ISOs..

I've downloaded a UMDRip iso of Burnout Dominator, and I've tried putting it in an "ISO" folder in the main root, PSP folder, and PSP/Game folder and no matter what, it won't show up on my memory stick in the PSP..

And yes, I've had a UMD in the drive.. I've tried both VCS and LCS..

Any suggestions? Is it the ISO file? Is it the UMDs I'm using? What's the deal?

are you positive you are putting it in the right folder?

<pspdrive>:/ISO

then it should show up in the game menu on your PSP. If not.. could be the iso, try a different one.