• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Image Zoom not actually working

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
So, whenever I post an image, the zoom feature never actually seems to work. If I post a big picture, it never resizes it with the ability to zoom back in, it just stays the same size.

I wouldn't be too bothered about this, except, it blocks the ability to hyperlink images, which is rather annoying as I'm essentially trying to do what the image zoom feature is supposed to do for me.

Is this a documented bug which others are suffering, or is it just me? I haven't tried this on other browsers yet, just Firefox 3.0.8.

Cryox

Bro.
it happens to me to, but not too often, usually if the page is still loading, or i interrupt the load

Adiuvo

It usually happens if you post via quick post, but once you reload the page it should go back to normal. Also, it usually doesn't happen if you view other people's images, just your own.