• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

In need of Nintendo Switch profile

HyperSonic

Does it have any way to include NSW games into website? Now I use add non tract game (don’t recommend manual add game, done it already) but it just not good enough (don’t have own NSW tab, have to search to find game).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah not possible for now, Nintendo needs to open up the API more. They have things pretty locked down for now.

Adding profile tabs for the manually added games is something we'd like to do eventually though. It would be an optional feature, you'd be able to select which platforms should be featured.

Le_Gertrude

Hi there ! Very interested in the future for a switch tab or at least to include switch games into the total of hours played.

Le_Gertrude

Alright thanks, didn't know about that. I guess it's on the parental control app.
But still not included on the exophase total.. As it's my main console for at least the last 2 years, it makers the app almost useless for me.