• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Indie Royale: Alpha Collection #1

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The Indie Royale bundle is here, and this time the objective is to support three alpha-stage games. For those that do not know what IndieRoyale is here is their own description:

Official Website said:
Support awesome alpha games - and creators - by funding their continued development. Get instant access to current builds of these rad games (and all future versions!)

And here are the games in the bundle:

1. Towns

Game Summary:

Towns, a city building and management game mixed with an RPG that draws inspiration from titles spanning Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Majesty. Instead of playing the hero who delves deep into the dungeon, players oversee the town that houses and caters the hero's needs.

Along the way, players can craft unique weapons, obtain randomized loot and build a settlement capable of holding back the forces that rise up from the active dungeon upon which the town sits.

2. 3079

Game Summary:

3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game, and an alleged lovechild of Minecraft and Fallout, with a block-like world, futuristic action, and role-playing elements played in a first-person perspective. 3079's randomly generated areas, buildings, items, quests and characters make it an entertaining open-world experience.

You are sent to a world that is under constant war, and it is your job to find out the cause of this war and hopefully bring peace. You can work with either the Humoids or Neanders to help achieve this goal. Be warned, there is more to fear than just the warring factions on this planet...

3. Wyv and Keep

Game Summary:

Wyv and Keep: the Temple of the Lost Idol is a lusciously pixelated 2D co-op puzzle platformer. Dubbed as a more fiendish version of Blizzard's classic The Lost Vikings, the game features two young treasure hunters venturing into the land of Amazonia.

Take control of the duo and use teamwork to solve mind-bending puzzles, navigate challenging action sequences, and find hidden riches deep within an ancient temple.

Play by yourself, with a friend locally on one keyboard, or online, dodging fiendish traps, evading cannibalistic pygmies, shopping for hats, and even exploring an active volcano. Even create and share your own puzzles with the included cartographer.

If you want to show your support, just head over here: IndieRoyale Website

(I was going to put videos of the games, but I have no idea how to embed vimeo links on a forum, so head to the indie royale website if you want to see them)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I think the first game's concept sounds pretty awesome. it's defiantly a different take on the genre.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I think the first game's concept sounds pretty awesome. it's defiantly a different take on the genre.

The 3079 game seems like it could be really interesting aswell. Only time will be able to tell though. I bought the bundle anyway so I have all three games.