• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Infinite ACHIEVEMENTS Timeline

TVippy

It would be cool to implement (maybe few years down the road) an infinite timeline (which doesn't expire) that would showcase one's FULL "gaming path" from the very beginning to the present moment.

The profile overview that exists now kinda does that, but I would like to see it presented in a human language, more akin to TrueAchievements' timeline (theirs expires though, which is a big minus). Example:

• <such and such> started a new game <new game's name> on PS4
  • <such and such> earned 2 achievements in Xbox 360 game <game's name>
  • <such and such> achieved a total playtime of 10 hours in a Steam game <game's name>

Kinda like this: https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/smrnov

TrueAchievements does it well, but, as you can see, if you have a lot of events on your timeline, you can only go back a day or two. I'd like to be able to see one's events from day one.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Like the idea. I have had plans to implement something similar to this. I think it might be cool to allow users to highlight certain events in the timeline too, and then have those displayed more prominently in the feed. It's planned for the next major site update, still a ways off though.