• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Integration with Sony's new PSN Portable ID system added

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've added integration with Sony's new PSN portable ID system to the forum. Browse over to the User CP page and enter in your PSN account ID. Once finished, your portable ID info box should display in the 'About Me' section of your profile, as shown below:

pic1.jpg

Richlando

Could I perhaps get some help with this? Every time I try to go into my CP the browser closes..PSN ID is Richlando..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could I perhaps get some help with this? Every time I try to go into my CP the browser closes..PSN ID is Richlando..

o_O? That's weird, what browser at you using? I added it to your profile anyway. Also fixed your sig. The forum doesn't support HTML, you need to embed images like this (without the *) [IMG*]http://pid.us.playstation.com/user/Richlando.jpg[/IMG*]

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
It'sa bug on firefox.Mine closes when I try to choose an avatar (I have to use IE)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Richlando

I've also never been able to log in with my psp. I click log in and.......nada.Thanks for the help with my sig!

Jake

I just noticed that if you don't set this up it appears as a broken image on your profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just noticed that if you don't set this up it appears as a broken image on your profile.

Fixed :) Thanks for pointing this out.