• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

international Exophase

Darkchild

The Doctor
Whaddya think? My portuguese forum can represent Exophase and Asser can represent Exophase in taiwan, whaddya say X3?

Acerthief

Whaddya think? My portuguese forum can represent Exophase and Asser can represent Exophase in Thai, whaddya say X3?

*ahem taiwan *ahem not thailand....
maybe
but then you know the law issues i told you.
too dangerous.
but maybe i'll take a risk.
international babyXD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sure, sounds good. :smile:

Darkchild

The Doctor
so my question is this X3, my forum can represent Exophase, but please put a "portuguese flag" on the website in case anybody wants :) I'll be translating the news as soon as it appears.

(I smell digg news!!! :O Exophase Goes PT and JP :D)

Darkchild

The Doctor
yeah, maybe X3Sphere can hook us up with a few flags on the index of the exophase's main page linking to our versions, with our languages...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Darkchild

The Doctor
then can you have one of those small logos that websites have in "afliates" or someting like that?

Acerthief

STOP STOP!!! i getting confused here.
so x3 wants other languages still based on this site, using the data base and server of exophase.com,
as darkchild, shadowforte(and me maybe) wants it to be on a separate server, separate forums?