• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Introducing eXophase.com GamerCards

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have no idea what you are trying to do. Insert the HTML code Sony gives you? That won't work. It just needs your PSN ID.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Freshmilk's Pixel skin added thanks to Chathurga :) We'll have more added soon, this week probably.

Chathurga

Sorry it took me so long, my real life got real busy and I was incredibly disinterested when it came to the gamercards. I'll work on the next ones whenever I get the template files from the other card winners.
Also if anyone donates I'll love them forever.

Chathurga

Added the ability to shift the hue/saturation of the colored section of an image (the non-grey parts). Didn't expect to make this feature but it popped into my head and wasn't that hard to implement. Enjoy.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Looking good Chat, Hue/Saturation addition is awesome. If I had any money to give I would. Just remind me in a few months to donate and I will

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Good stuff Chat! Nice to see you back.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Put a cheque in the bank earlier today. When it clears, I'll throw

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Awesome work, thanks Chath :D
If we can get a triple one soon, that'd save me using 2 :p

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Looks like mine got borked as it doesn't appear in my sig. Abe and x3sphere are other examples.

Also (and you may already know this) but the grey parts option has no effect on default skin.

Chathurga

Fixed!
Also the default doesn't appear to do anything because it has no grey parts (except the drop shadow, you'll see it changes color on shift).