• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Introducing eXophase.com GamerCards

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Man, I don't know where you've been getting your motivation but I like it. Great work there.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Awesomesauce

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
New skin added: Dual X by Moose, enjoy.
Flip over to the mfm forum skin and you'll see that there's some remnants of something in the top portion. I suppose it's from Moose's original file but can it be touched up? Always did like that GT.

Chathurga

Thanks for the bug reports NeilR. It was some avatar info getting drawn to the image, fixed.
Already generated cards will loose the artifacts when they update themselves.

Seth

MD Party Room
I like the added settings, there nice for people who want them.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

MenaceInc

Staff Member

Chathurga

Another new card added: Aura by Darkchild. This one color shifts really nicely.

Also thank you to MenaceInc and FrozenIpaq for the donations!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Siiiiiiiiick!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm really liking this skin, works great with different hue / sat combos :D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Another new card added: Aura by Darkchild. This one color shifts really nicely.

Also thank you to MenaceInc and FrozenIpaq for the donations!

Really nice work on the new card, it looks amazing. Also, no bother about the donation. You've done a hell of a lot of work on this so you deserve something for it.

Now excuse me while I go mess with the hue of the new card :3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just a heads-up that I've added Google's new +1 / like button to the gamercard page: http://exophase.com/gamercards/

Would appreciate any clicks since it's supposed to improve our ranking in Google, based on the number of +1 received. It's also been added to all article pages.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just a heads-up that I've added Google's new +1 / like button to the gamercard page: http://exophase.com/gamercards/

Would appreciate any clicks since it's supposed to improve our ranking in Google, based on the number of +1 received. It's also been added to all article pages.

Done. I've seen our gamercard used on loads of forums :D
Bit annoying when people have removed the URL linking to it though (though the forum I've seen it most on doesn't allow URLs in signatures, which is stupid...)