• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Introducing eXophase.com GamerCards

OUTL4W

noiiiice...but still seems to be some artifacting on the dual X card....my fav....

547101.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
noiiiice...but still seems to be some artifacting on the dual X card....my fav....

547101.png
I assume you mean the little dots at the top right, didn't even see those before had to turn up my monitor brightness. I've fixed this in a newer version, which will be pushed live soon.

OUTL4W

I assume you mean the little dots at the top right, didn't even see those before had to turn up my monitor brightness. I've fixed this in a newer version, which will be pushed live soon.

not sure if you pushed this through yet but it seems to be an issue when generating the card. when first starting the process the default pic does not have a line of dots above the card.
default:
BEFORE.png~original

but then after generating the card the pic shows the dots:
AFTER-1.png~original

hinotoumei

cannot get this to work on my steam profile. copied the bb code, all it does is post a link to my profile on this site. I wish to have the animation.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
cannot get this to work on my steam profile. copied the bb code, all it does is post a link to my profile on this site. I wish to have the animation.

Does the site you are posting the code on use BB code? It is the most commonly used but if not you can also try the HTML code.

It's possible the site is modifying our URL in some way also, which may break the animation. Would need you send me the link to the page you're trying to use the gamercard on so I can check.