• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Introducing Steam Leaderboards, Achievement Tracking

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Complementing our PSN and Xbox Live tracking services, today we're launching the ability to track Steam achievements on eXophase, along with a leaderboard listing the top earners on a global basis. Want to start tracking your stats? Simply create a gamercard and the rest will be done automatically.

You'll also now find Steam-specific game pages complete with dedicated leaderboards, a recent player listing, and an up-to-date list of any added achievements.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just now realizing that most of the PC games I play (Diablo III and Heroes) aren't Steam games so my PC activity looks like crap.

lovedaddy

Is there anything we need to do to trigger a profile update - my latest unlocks aren't showing on the steam leaderboard

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there anything we need to do to trigger a profile update - my latest unlocks aren't showing on the steam leaderboard

Assuming you've gotten at least one gamercard or profile view in a 24 hour period it should update every 6 hours. I will double check to make sure this is working properly

Edit: Having issues grabbing data for a few games which is why your count is off, looking into this now.

Edit #2: Fixed.