• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Indie Intruders: Hide and Seek, on sale 13th february (VR compatible)

VictorTS

Hi guys! I'm Víctor Hernández, co-founder and programmer at Tessera Studios.

I'm here to tell you that our first game, Intruders: Hide and Seek, will be released very soon! the 13th of february on PS4 and PSVR for a price of 19,99€/USD.

Intruders: Hide and Seek is a first-person VR-compatible stealth game, an intense thriller from the point of view of a defenseless boy. In this game you become Ben, the eldest son of the Richter family. While on vacation at a country house, you’re the witness to three dangerous intruders slipping into the house and taking your parents hostage, with them restrained and your 10-year-old sister hiding, you’re stuck in the house with the intruders.
You’ll have to find the way to save your family while you figure out who the three assailants are and what they want. Your only option is... to hide.

Here it is the announcement trailer:

I know you will think: "Where is the gameplay!?", well, we will release a new gameplay video very soon :D

All the tension generated by the Intruders following you is hughly incremented if you own a PSVR. The game is completely playable without it, but the game is designed to boost the experience if you play it with VR :) Also the game doesn't support move controllers, only Dualshock.

If you want to know more information about the game here it is the official website:
https://www.intrudersgame.com/

Of course, you can ask me whatever you want right here and I'll be pleased to answer you :)

VictorTS

Hey guys! I'm here again to tell you that Intruders: Hide and Seek will be available on Steam very soon!!!

It will have support for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality headsets :D You also can play it without VR too, of course.
Oh, and if you own a 3dRudder device, you can use it too!

You can ask me whatever you want about it, stay tuned for more information!

VictorTS

Well well, Intruders: Hide and Seek will be released on Steam the 26th of september!!!

Make sure you visit our page on Steam and add it to your wish list ;)

Hope you get as hyped as us for the release!

Windhauch

It really looks interesting... My problem: I become scared so easily :eek: and I'm not sure if I want to try this in VR... (which seems to be more exciting then without). Hmmm...

VictorTS

It really looks interesting... My problem: I become scared so easily :eek: and I'm not sure if I want to try this in VR... (which seems to be more exciting then without). Hmmm...

You should totally playe it on VR!!! that's the right moment to face your fears 😈