• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Invalid credentials bug

ObviouslyKieran

I've seen one other person having the same issue with logging into the main site and I can only log in through Steam and other sites. I did not request a password reset before the issue started (around a week ago) and cannot reset it since it says the current one is invalid...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
When that person had the issue, I was able to reproduce it on my account as well, but I don't see any issues at the moment. Also tried with a test account I just registered. So it would suggest the password is incorrect.

Have you tried using the "Forgot password" link on the login page while logged out to reset it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Whenever I requested a password reset, I never get the email to do so.

Strange, did you check spam? Emails are working... unless the provider is blocking our mails for some reason.

Anyway, I reset the password manually for you and just sent you it. Try using that to login.

Edit: I noticed the password on your account was changed Feb 13 also, so perhaps you just made a typo when doing it, doesn't seem to be related to the previous bug.

Last edited: