• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

iOS/Android App

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is planned. I can't give an estimate on when it'll be done right now but let's just say it is high on the priority list. :)

JaysUsername

New here and rather than post a new thread, thought I'd ask here....has this happened yet? Would love a widget of my gamer card!

Shadowsoflink

Just happened upon this site, and it's the exact answer I was looking for to compile all my games and achievements. Please tell me that the Android app hasn't been abandoned! :D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There is still one in development. The original plan for a mobile app got scrapped however, I wasn't happy with it, which is why it has taken longer. Going with a different approach that is PWA based, it will allow support of a wider range of devices - not just mobile, but so we have an installable app on Windows as well. I'll share more information on it once the new site design is out of beta.

Khaos004

Sounds awesome. Also wanted to ask if there is a timeline for when the hide game feature will also remove those hidden games from counting and being scanned.

SCM

Just wanted to check if this is still a thing and also ask if it will have widgets on mobile because it would be cool as heck to see my recently earned achievements on my home screen

Dravlae

Okay so I am new to Exophase and let me just say it's awesome. I created an account back in 2022 but just started using it heavily. This is a great site for gamers. Please add an App for phones when you are able to.
Thank you again