• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iOS Game Center Revamp

NoahG59

iOS has revamped Game Center now and the achievement system sounds promising! Maybe one day it’ll be possible to add it to this site as well. I’m gonna be checking it out soon, but what do you guys think about it?

Sachifus

iOS has revamped Game Center now and the achievement system sounds promising! Maybe one day it’ll be possible to add it to this site as well. I’m gonna be checking it out soon, but what do you guys think about it?
Did they add an app called "Game Center" or can you only access the achievements stastics through games ?

NoahG59

Did they add an app called "Game Center" or can you only access the achievements stastics through games ?

App Store > Profile > Game Center

The achievement system is slightly buggy right now in certain games. Needs some bugs worked out but overall it’s a decent system. If Apple doesn’t neglect it and it gets a few crucial updates it can be equal to Google’s imo. But I am just glad to have a new platform!

Sachifus

App Store > Profile > Game Center

The achievement system is slightly buggy right now in certain games. Needs some bugs worked out but overall it’s a decent system. If Apple doesn’t neglect it and it gets a few crucial updates it can be equal to Google’s imo. But I am just glad to have a new platform!
That's really a great news! I hope all the achievements informations are accessible with an API... otherwise @x3sphere won't be able to retrieve them :(