• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone 3G S Announced - S for Speed...

Seth

MD Party Room
8GB 3G will remain on sale for $99.

But I might just stick on getting the plam pre...

Cryox

Bro.
This would be nice if it wasn't just for AT&T customers...

eighty4

It's the other way around. AT&T is fucking every customer they had with an extra 200 dollars now. If you've had an iPhone since Day 1 and are still on the contract, you have to pay the $499 price for the 3GS.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
It's the other way around. AT&T is fucking every customer they had with an extra 200 dollars now. If you've had an iPhone since Day 1 and are still on the contract, you have to pay the $499 price for the 3GS.
Unless you know how to talk to retentions, than you don't get ripped off like that

I want to know if the 3GS will have more RAM. With new games like the Sims 3, with a jail broken phone its hardly playable with it crashing so often. I'm experiencing this with a lot of more games and I basically have to do a hard refresh if I plan to play them. With OS 3.0 coming soon I fear the constant crashing even more

Speed is nice, but RAM is better

I'm surprised they didn't put in a better camera. That always seems to be on everyones con list and a 3.2MP won't fix that.

Joey

The only way Apple could excite me with the iPhone, is if they announced a deal with T-Mobile. I'd love to buy an iPhone, but I can't.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
The only way Apple could excite me with the iPhone, is if they announced a deal with T-Mobile. I'd love to buy an iPhone, but I can't.

There's always unlocking...

Moose

Meta Moose
I have seen them on eBay and Amazon, not sold officially though as they are on the Marketplace on Amazon. Very expensive as well. =(

B

Bizarre

Question about prices.
Are those prices with a plan or without?

Seth

MD Party Room
Question about prices.
Are those prices with a plan or without?

All 3 iphone requires new two-year AT&T wireless service contract to be had at the 199/299 price points.

Arvis

Wow MMS and copy paste support finally. lol
But where is bluetooth file sending?
Unless it's getting reasonable price, i'm not buying it.

Vee

Wow MMS and copy paste support finally. lol
But where is bluetooth file sending?
Unless it's getting reasonable price, i'm not buying it.

Wont ever happen. Allowing Bluetooth File Transfer, would mess up iTunes. You'd be able to buy a song and then send it to mate to listen to, which Apple do not allow.

I could see them doing Bluetooth Business Card and Photo transfer but nothing more then that.

iicii

i rly like the Iphone its so modern

but know what :p i still have the 7650 from nokia ^^

i can make calls with and send sms it and its all i need :scared:

20184092.ResizeofNokia7650.jpg