• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone 3G S Announced - S for Speed...

eighty4

UPS__Tracking_Information-20090617-112938.png

We're getting somewhere.

Archaemic

Yeah, this one got to me. It should have been delivered on Friday, though. The company I work for received it, but I haven't yet. Hopefully I'll get it on Monday. I'm going to stop by the shipping facility when I get to work on Monday, though, just to be sure.

Why did they have to make the release date a Friday :( I spent all Friday expecting it to show up and it didn't. Now I have to wait two more days.

Well. It really shouldn't matter much, but I was rather expecting it on Friday given the UPS tracking status. Damn the internet for having conveniences like this!

eighty4

Are you sure the UPS tracking says it should've delivered Friday? My status went from Friday - to Monday, and then went back to Friday again. All because UPS decided not to tell me when my phone arrived in Alaska.

Archaemic

My status is actually "Delivered". As in to the shipping facility at my company. They need to sort it and get it to me, though.