• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone 3GS N64 Emulator!!

B

Bizarre

It's true, the 3GS is much faster and powerful then other devices it can handle it, though it will ruin pretty slow.
If the iPod touches and the iPhones can handle a PS1 emulator an n64 should not be a problem.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
It's true, the 3GS is much faster and powerful then other devices it can handle it, though it will ruin pretty slow.
If the iPod touches and the iPhones can handle a PS1 emulator an n64 should not be a problem.

I always thought the n64 would be harder to emulate then the ps1 due to their weird hardware. The PSP certainly runs ps1 better then n64.

Still, the 3GS is very powerful, its very believable. THE KID IS ALSO 14!! Makes me feel like shit, haha.

Xandu

Developer
I think that video is really fake.

n00b81

I always thought the n64 would be harder to emulate then the ps1 due to their weird hardware. The PSP certainly runs ps1 better then n64.

Still, the 3GS is very powerful, its very believable. THE KID IS ALSO 14!! Makes me feel like shit, haha.

It was confirmed - its a fake. Engadget does this kind of thing all the time :p

Cryox

Bro.
It was confirmed - its a fake. Engadget does this kind of thing all the time :p

In that case, a [Fake] should be added to the beginning or end of this threads title. The current title is kinda misleading, and brings false hope and excitement.

In that case, a [Fake] should be added to the beginning or end of this threads title. The current title is kinda misleading, and brings false hope and excitement.

Whats life without a little false hope here and there?

As for me... This would be amazingggggg
And seriously a 14 year old... holy shit.